Today, I’m receiving this notification about Whynotavps.com acquired by Leapswitch Network. Whynotavps.com were one of my vps provider in the past, and they’re giving a nice support and also a nice server.
I wish with this move, Whynotavps becomes better, and having a better future 🙂
Dear Erawan Arif,
This email was sent out on 7th April but most client's did not receive it. I am sending it again now -
My name is Ishan Talathi and I am the Director at Leapswitch Networks. It gives me great pleasure to inform you that WhyNotaVPS.com has been acquired by Leapswitch Networks.
Unfortunately, Roel's (earlier owner of WhyNotaVPS.com) busy work schedule limited the amount of time he could devote to you and resulted in this acquisition.
We would like to bring in a lot of improvements in this company. Please allow me to give you brief details -
About Leapswitch -
- Founded in 2006
- Registered company in Pune, India
- 6500+ clients in 115+ countries
- 19 worldwide locations
- Own datacenter in Pune, India
- 24x7 Technical Support team with 30 minutes response time guarantee
How does this acquisition benefit you ?
1. Prompt support -
We will guarantee 30 minutes response time and aim to respond and resolve issues much faster.
We will work on including Level 1 Live Chat as well.
2. More locations -
WhyNotaVPS currently only offers Germany as a location. After the takeover, we will offer USA, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine and India locations at similar pricing.
3. More technologies -
Currently, only OpenVZ VPSes are available. We will bring in a full suite of services including Xen, KVM as well as multiple SSD/HDD options and Windows VPSes.
4. Managed services -
We are primarily a managed vps provider. All orders would be upgradeable to managed services including cPanel, Plesk, plain CentOS/Ubuntu, Tomcat/Java etc.
5. Licensing -
As we are partners with most major hosting software providers, we will be able to fulfil all licensing requirements like cPanel, Softaculous, Installatron etc becoming your single provider and point of contact.
6. Payment methods -
We will accept PayPal and the following gateways will be added for your convenience -
Credit/Debit cards ( 2Checkout ), Payza, Liberty Reserve.
For Indian clients, it will be possible to pay via NEFT/Bank Transfer.
Meet our Team -
1. Ishan - That's me. I am the founder of Leapswitch Networks and have been in the industry for over 8 years. You will probably meet me while I handle your billing/sales and occasional support tickets.
2. Saket - Saket is our operations manager. He will oversee major upgrades, manage our L1 to L3 support as well as handle some billing/sales tickets.
3. Ruturaj - Ruturaj handles our Sales and Finance. You can rely on him to resolve any Sales queries.
4. Swami, Prabhu, Uthay, Siva and Arun - Our 4 support technicians will handle all Level 1 to Level 3 support queries, 24x7.
Required Changes -
Due to the change in ownership, the PayPal account will change. Users who have subscriptions would need to cancel them and recreate new subscriptions.
Our new PayPal address is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your VPS, IP, Client Area details would NOT change. WhyNOTaVPS will continue to exist as a separate, affordable VPS brand of Leapswitch Networks.
We look forward to serving you,
email@example.com - Please feel free to directly contact me in case there are any issues.