We have put a code inside our webpage. That code is not visible for normal visitor, but it’s easily caught by email harvester or botnet or spammer.
By using a fake email address which never exists, today we are receiving an email, with the following details :
- Received from IP Address : 18.104.22.168
- HostnameÂ : mail.nstek.com
- Envelope from : webmail.it
- Sender user IP Address : 22.214.171.124
- Location : KoreaSo pitty. One of the website hosted inside that IP, is belongs to a Police website ( www.police.co.kr).
So, A Police, is also a spammer?
So pitty for Korean
Another email harvester that also used for spammer is :
- Website URL : http://www.prusac.com
- Email : [email protected]
- IP Address : 126.96.36.199