In this tutorial, we will install the Fantastico Plugin to the WHM/Cpanel VPS
1. Connect to your VPS using an SSH connection
2. Log in as root
3. Change to the following folder :
# cd /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi
4. Download the Fantastico install file using the following command:
# wget http://blog.erawanarifnugroho.com/scripts/fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
5. Extract the install file using the following command:
# tar -xzpf fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
6. Remove the install file using the following command:
# rm -rf fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
7. Log out of the SSH connection.
8. Log out and log back into cPanel in a web browser, or just press Refresh or F5
9. From the menu, under Plugins, click Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin (located at the bottom).
10. Continue installation of Fantastico Plugin from WHM/Cpanel by following the installation step by step as instructed in the WHM